An omelette is such a wonderfully delicious and versatile meal that you can eat any time of the day. If you’re anything like the rest of us, then you absolutely love preparing this nutritious and tasty meal, which is why you need the best omelette maker to make your job of flipping omelettes as easy as it can be.
If you’ve made omelettes using an ordinary pan before, then you know that it’s not very easy to ensure that the eggs are cooked correctly even with the best non-stick pans. But with an omelette maker, you will be able to whip up omelettes in your kitchen that’ll give your local breakfast diner a run for its money.
To help make it easier for you to choose the right omelette maker for your needs, we’ve included a list of 10 of the most popular options that are available on the market right now.
- Things to Consider When Buying an Omelette Maker
- How to Use An Omelette Maker
- Top 10 Best Omelette Makers Reviews:
- How to Take Care of Your Omelette Maker
- FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions About Omelette Maker
10 Best Omelette Maker: Editor’s Top Picks
Things to Consider When Buying an Omelette Maker
An omelette maker may be a simple appliance that you use in your home, but it’s actually very important to consider certain features before choosing the right one for your needs. Listed below are some of the factors to take into account prior to choosing your preferred model.
1. Cooking Speed
One of the main benefits of using an omelette maker over an ordinary pan is that it’s a lot faster in preparing delicious omelettes. However, not all omelette makers perform at the same speed, which means that if this is an important factor for you then you need to ensure that the machine you choose will be able to cook your meals as fast as possible.
The standard to look for is five minutes or less. The good news is that all the models on our best omelette maker review list have a very fast cooking speed of under five minutes.
2. Controls and Settings
In addition to having an on-off button, it may be a good idea to choose a device that also comes with indicator lights to let you know when it’s on so you can avoid unnecessary accidents when someone inadvertently touches it while it’s hot. Some omelette makers even come with alarms and timers which is convenient for letting you know when your meal is ready.
Such features help to make your entire cooking experience one that is efficient and convenient, which is something that a lot of busy people will appreciate. The last thing you want is to have to stand over your machine waiting for your omelette to cook and having to guess went done, so these features really come in handy.
3. Quantity and Compartments
You also need to take into consideration the amount of space your omelette maker has to cook your eggs. These devices come in a range of sizes to suits different needs. Also, they come with different numbers of compartments, which means that if you have a big family as opposed to cooking for one person, then this is something you need to consider before making your choice.
For instance, if you’re cooking for a lot of people, you may find an omelette maker with a capacity for two eggs or less very annoying to use since you have to complete the omelette making process over and over again.
In addition to ensuring that your device has space and compartments to cook enough omelettes at one time, another essential feature to look for is an omelette maker that can cook more than just omelettes. This will make it a lot more convenient for you since you’ll be able to make sandwiches, pancakes, frittatas, quesadillas, and much more.
This way, you don’t only have to break it out when you need to make omelettes, but you can leave it on your countertop for a whole variety of meals.
As with most other devices you buy for your home, the last thing you want is to have to replace it on a frequent basis. Make sure that the device you choose is made from high-quality materials with good craftsmanship that will ensure long-lasting durability. This is particularly true if you intend to use the omelette maker on a very frequent basis.
You’ll get better value for your money by choosing a device of higher quality even if it means paying a little bit more so that it lasts you much longer than a low-quality one ever could. The omelette makers on our list are all from reliable brands, and they are made from high-quality plastic, ceramic, or steel and will give you years of consistent use with the proper care.
6. Size and Storage
Even if you have a large family and you need to buy a large omelette maker, it’s still important to take into account size in terms of your countertop space and your storage area. Some devices these days are designed to have a large capacity while taking up as little space as possible on your countertop.
Yet others come with removable parts which makes them extremely easy to store when not in use. You’ll find flat designs, rounded ones, and various other styles that make storage easier, as well. Your choice of the size and shape of omelette maker basically comes down to personal preference and the size of your countertop/storage space.
There’s no point saving time on making omelettes if you’re still going to spend more time trying to clean the device afterward. That’s why you need to choose an omelette maker that is easy to clean after use. Make sure that the device you choose comes with a non-stick feature to prevent your food from getting stuck so that cleaning doesn’t become a nightmare.
How to Use An Omelette Maker
Although there are many different ways of using an omelette maker, the process is basically the same across most models. Simply pour in the egg mix, and let the device do its work! Depending on the type of model you’ve chosen, when your food is cooked, you will get an alarm or beep that lets you know it’s time to eat.
Different devices from different manufacturers will come with different instructions on how to use them. But as long as you follow the general steps listed below, you can’t go wrong no matter what type of device you have.
- Prepare your omelette mix
- Open the device and wipe the inside compartment with a soft cloth
- Pour in your mix, leaving a bit of space to avoid spillage over the side
- Adjust the settings depending on your needs, then close the lid
- Leave your omelette to cook for about 2 to 5 minutes
- The device will let you know when the omelette is done
- Clean your device afterward according to the manufacturer’s instructions
Top 10 Best Omelette Makers Reviews:
1. Holstein Housewares Omelet Maker
Breakfast may be the most important meal of the day, but as you well know, omelettes can be eaten at any time of the day. This omelette maker from Holstein Housewares brand makes a great addition to any home and will allow you to be able to whip up instant, delicious, and nutritious meals for you and your entire family.
The device has a non-stick coating which makes clean up a breeze. It’s designed to be upright and space-saving, whether in use or in storage. The non-slip base ensures that your cooking experience is as safe as possible, and the device also comes with an indicator light which lets you know when the omelette maker is ready to begin cooking.
If you want to simplify your omelette-making process, as well as other cooking processes such as making pancakes or mini cakes in your kitchen, this is a great tool to have. You’ll be able to make everyday cooking and entertaining as easy as possible. To clean the device after use, simply use a damp cloth that is non-abrasive to wipe it down.
According to the manufacturer, you can extend the life of its non-stick coating by covering the plates with oil every once in a while. This appliance is a great option to consider for anyone who wants a high-quality, affordable model that’s packed full of useful features.
- Includes full-color recipes for various meals
- Cleans easily using a wet cloth
- Indicator light alerts you when food is done
- Upright space-saving design for easy storage
- Two compartments to cook different recipes at once
2. Lekeu Omelette Maker
If you’ve fallen in love with delicious, healthy, and easy cooking, then this could very well be the best omelet maker for your needs. This device from Lekeu offers quality, functionality, and great design that will astound you with its ability to transform your cooking process into a simple and easy task.
This omelette maker offers a practical and revolutionary solution for today’s busy households. It brings a new way of cooking that busy people will certainly appreciate by allowing you to blend different flavors textures in exciting recipes to produce healthy meals quickly and easily.
The device works perfectly in the microwave. All you have to do is put your eggs and milk in a bowl, add your other ingredients, pour the mix into the omelette maker, close it, and then microwave it according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
It comes with a handy recipe book filled with an incredible variety of omelette recipes that you can make in under five minutes. You’ll be able to promote healthy eating for your entire family because you’re using less oil and butter. If you are searching for an easy to use and easy to clean omelette maker, this is a great option to consider.
- Easy to use microwave omelette maker
- Includes handy recipe book
- Promotes healthy eating by using less oil
- Easy cleaning thanks to dishwasher safe feature
- Made from high-quality platinum silicone
3. OXO Omelet Maker
This wonderful product from oxo brand proves that microwaves are for a lot more than just reading your food. You can actually make quick delicious meals such as omelettes and various other types of snacks. If you’re a busy cook but want to prepare healthy meals for your family, this omelette maker will allow you to make your omelettes quickly and easily all without creating a mess in your kitchen.
This is the best microwave omelette maker that will help you create fluffy, delicious omelettes in just three minutes. It has rounded corners and an open design, both of which promote even cooking which results in a classic, folded omelette every time.
The large capacity of this unit will allow you to create enough omelettes for your entire family in a flash. It holds enough ingredients for three-egg omelettes and it locks closed allowing you to steam your vegetables before adding the eggs.
This is an extremely convenient device to have in your kitchen. All you have to do to make delicious meals is to spray the inside area with non-stick cooking spray before pouring in your mix.
If you are using vegetables, place them in first so you can steam them for a minute before cracking in your eggs and adding milk or water. Whip the mixture lightly, close the lid, and microwave for a further one or two minutes, and you’ll be ready to eat.
- Cooks even, fluffy of omelettes every time
- Large capacity accommodates up to three egg omelettes
- Eggs can be mixed directly in the omelette maker
- Open design allows for classic, dinner style folded omelettes
- Lifetime warranty from the manufacturer
4. Better Chef Omelette Maker
Making fluffy, delicious omelettes using your favorite cheeses and vegetables in just minutes has never been easier than when using this omelette maker from Better Chef. You no longer have to worry about flipping, pans, or messes. With this device, you’re able to prepare omelettes in just minutes.
All you have to do is to mix your ingredients in a bowl, then simply pour them into this device’s non-stick cooking surface. After your omelettes are done, clean-up is as easy as wiping with a damp cloth thanks to the non-stick coating.
This is undoubtedly the best electric omelette maker that also features a cool touch exterior, which means you never have to worry about burning yourself during your omelette making adventures (as you probably would if using a traditional skillet or pan).
This device allows you to prepare two omelettes at a time so you can enjoy a nutritious, tasty meal any time of the day. The double omelette making feature allows you to cook two different recipes at the same time, and this is extremely convenient when serving more than one person.
- Non-stick coating for quick and easy cleanup
- Cook up to two omelettes at one time
- Makes fluffy omelettes with no flipping required
- Cool touch exterior for a safe cooking experience
- Comes with one-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
5. ZZ Breakfast Waffle and Omelette Maker
This omelette cooker is a great tool for anyone who loves making meals for their entire family from the comfort of their own home. You can easily customize the cooking surface of this device thanks to its removable non-stick plates which are also reversible. It comes with 4-in-1 functions including a sandwich maker, Panini press, omelette maker, and waffle maker.
This means that you have a wide array of options when it comes to the meals you make in this device. For anyone looking for great value for money, it doesn’t come better than this. All the plates that come with this omelette maker can be removed and they are dishwasher safe.
The device also comes with a cord wrap that can be stored vertically to offer more compact storage. In addition to the 4-in-1 multifunction, this device also comes with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase. This means that you get the peace of mind of knowing you’re buying a high-quality product that the makers stand behind.
According to a lot of online reviews, many users are very pleased after purchasing this device. It’s extremely easy to use and all you have to do is keep it closed while it’s warming up and wait for the blue light to come on which alerts you that the devices ready for use. You can then insert the food to be cooked, wait for the blue light to come on again, then simply unplug your device and remove your food.
- Includes 4 detachable heating plates
- Non-stick surfaces for easy cleanup
- Preheat and power on lights for safe use
- Cord wrap stores vertically for compact storage
- Features a cool touch handle with lock
6. Dash Omelette Maker
If you want to whip up healthy breakfasts and various other meals in minutes, then this could be the ideal omelette maker for your needs. Designed with an upright storage option, this omelette maker is the perfect addition to any kitchen countertop.
In addition to delicious omelettes, you’ll be made able to make everything from fluffy frittatas to crispy skin salmon, pizza pockets, and much much more. This handy device gives new meaning to the word versatile when it comes to preparing quick delicious snacks and meals.
The omelette maker comes with well-documented instructions which allow you to make meals quickly and easily with no mess. Its non-stick coating makes for easy clean-up and offers you an easy and repeatable way of making omelettes on a daily basis. You’ll be able to save a lot of time and effort while turning out omelettes that are perfect every time.
This electric omelette maker is a great one to consider, not only for your own home but also as a wedding or new home gift. It’s the ideal size even for small counter spaces while having a spacious interior which allows you to make your meals in a snap.
- Makes a variety of meals and snacks
- Non-stick interior makes it easy to clean
- Compact lightweight design
- Ideal for wedding and new-home gifts
- Backed by one-year manufacturer’s warranty
7. Techef Omelette Pan
This omelette pan from Techef offers non-stick durability which will allow you to cook healthy food for your family for a long time to come. The pan makes omelette making an easy, fun, and quick process. Coated with Teflon, this environmentally safe omelette pan comes in a wide range of colors to add aesthetic beauty to your kitchen.
Whatever your lifestyle, you will be able to appreciate this kitchen accessory which is confirmed safe for use by worldwide regulatory agencies, including the US, European, and French food safety agencies.
This specialty skillet is a unique two-sided pan which allows you to easily flip omelettes, pancakes, and sandwiches. From the date of purchase throughout its lifetime, this cookware is warranted free of defects in both workmanship and material under ordinary household cooking use. This means that you can easily get your appliance replaced if you encounter any problems during use.
If you’re looking for an omelette maker pan that has a high-quality construction and offers perfect omelettes every time, then this could very well be the one you need. Just keep in mind that the limited warranty doesn’t apply to any damage that is caused by misuse, accidents, or using the product in ways that are not in accordance with the care instructions.
- High-quality cookware coated with Teflon select
- Features stainless steel handles with double rivets
- Designed to deliver outstanding performance
- Ideal for cooking a variety of meals and snacks
- Cool-touch handles for safe use
8. Nordic Ware Omelette Pan
You’ll be able to make fluffy omelettes and frittatas either on your stovetop or in your oven with this pan from Nordic Ware, a brand that is well known for producing high-quality kitchenware.
This pan has two handles which makes it easy to grasp and also easy to flip your omelettes, pancakes, or whatever other meals or snacks you’re making in it. You can sauté vegetables on one side of this two-part pan while cooking eggs in the other, giving you the option to create two different recipes at the same time.
The aluminum construction of this omelette pan ensures even heat distribution, which means both sides will have a perfectly brown finish. It has a non-stick coating which offers quick release and makes clean-up effortless. Made in the US, this amazing egg omelet maker is one that will make your job a whole lot easier and is worth considering if you love making omelettes in the oven and on the stovetop.
Many of its reviews online are from very happy customers who find that making omelettes is now 10 times easier for them thanks to this pan. One thing most users rave about is the riveted high-quality handle that never comes loose.
- Made from high-quality metal for durable long-lasting use
- Non-stick coating makes perfect omelettes with ease
- Quick and easy to clean after use
- Compact design folds in two halves
- Hinged designed for eliminating mess
9. Progressive Omelet Maker
If you love creating delicious omelettes either for breakfast, dinner or as a snack, then you’ll absolutely love this microwave omelette maker from Prep Solutions. All you need to do is add your eggs and favorite type of filling into the omelette maker then place it into the microwave and you’ll be able to enjoy perfect omelettes in just minutes.
It has a non-stick surface which helps to prevent food from sticking to the device and makes clean-up a breeze. This microwave omelette maker is certified BPA free, dishwasher safe, and it can hold up to four eggs at one time. This makes it ideal for those with larger families as you can make big breakfasts at once.
Even if you’re not a very good cook, this omelette maker will allow you to make perfect omelettes every time. It takes the guesswork out of the whole process making it easy even for novice cooks. Just be careful taking it out of the microwave as it’s obviously going to be a bit hot.
To get the best results, always spray the surface with non-stick cooking spray. Being made entirely of high-quality plastic, this device is extremely easy to clean is even stuck eggs come off very easily with just warm soapy water.
- Best omelette maker for use in microwave
- Cooks omelettes in just three minutes
- Easy cleaning thanks to the non-stick coating
- Large capacity holds up to four eggs
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free
10. Fox Run Omelette Pan
For anyone who is looking for a folding pan that will turn any omelette into the best omelette recipe, this could very well be the product for you. With this omelette pan, you’ll be able to turn your breakfast lunch and even dinner meals into a quick and convenient and fun experience.
All you need to do is get your ingredients then let the pan do the folding of the meal for you which means you have perfect omelette each and every time. Simply crack a few eggs, and all your favorite toppings, and let the pan do its job. The unique design of this omelette pan includes a non-stick finish to prevent eggs from getting stuck and to allow for easy release.
In addition to that, the non-stick coating also ensures that clean-up is extremely simple. After use, all you need to do is wipe your pan clean with a damp cloth or wash in warm soapy water. The double-sided pan also allows you to prepare two different recipes at the same time which makes it things very simple for you if you are preparing food for people who want different things.
According to some users, this pan offers incredible performance that rivals many other similar products on the market. It makes a great addition to any kitchen thanks to its versatility which allows you to use it for a vast array of other meals and snacks and not just omelettes.
- Carbon steel construction for durability and long-lasting use
- Non-stick surface for easy release and simple clean-up
- Allows you to prepare two different recipes at the same time
- The pan offers hassle-free omelette folding
- Hand wash only, extremely easy to clean
How to Take Care of Your Omelette Maker
Even the best omelette maker will break down quickly if you don’t take proper care of it. The right way to take care of your omelette maker is to ensure that you clean it after each and every use. Depending on which type of brand you purchased, there will be instructions on how best to take care of the device to ensure reliable performance.
It’s a good idea to clean your omelette maker soon after using it to prevent any stuck food from hardening on the cooking surface. If this happens, you may end up scrubbing it too hard and damaging the non-stick coating in the omelettes cooking compartment.
Don’t wash the electrical device with a moist cloth or water and don’t overfill the compartment when making omelettes as excess food may end up going into the device’s interior and cause it to stop working.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions About Omelette Maker
Q-1: What’s the Difference between an Omelette Pan and a Frypan?
- Sauté pans generally have lids and vertical sides so you can shake the food inside without spilling it over the size of the pan. Omelette pans, on the other hand, have sides which are a bit more flared compared to ordinary frying pans, and this enables you to be able to easily slide the omelette from the pan without breaking it.
Q-2: Is a Microwave Omelette Maker Faster Than an Electric Omelette Maker?
- Although microwaves may have a higher potency than electric omelette makers, they usually take longer to cook omelettes. An electric omelette maker is the most convenient way of creating delicious, nutritious, and tasty meals in just a few minutes. It’s very convenient and takes all the hard work out of the omelette cooking experience especially when it comes to cleaning up afterward.
Q-3: Do Omelette Makers Keep the Eggs Warm Afterwards?
- One of the best things about using an omelette maker is that it will keep your eggs warm for a few minutes afterward thanks to its insulated construction which helps to keep the heat for up to three minutes after it switched off.
- This means that you don’t have to rush to each your eggs as soon as the timer goes off. You can be sure that they’ll stay warm and ready to eat even if you’re still busy doing other things. This adds to the overall convenience offered by this device particularly for people who have extremely busy mornings but don’t want to have to deal with eating cold eggs.
Q-4: Can I Make Other Things in My Omelette Maker?
- Depending on the type of device you buy, omelette makers can offer you astounding versatility. For instance, you can also make pancakes in your omelette maker which means that your breakfast doesn’t always have to consist of eggs.
- You’ll be able to quickly and easily cook any type of meal that involves pouring a mix into the omelette chamber. A lot of the omelette makers on the market today actually come with handy little recipe books that offer you hundreds of meal options to help you get the most from your device.
Q-5: Is It Safe to Use an Omelette Maker Every Day?
- Yes, it’s absolutely safe for you to use it every day. However, depending on your diet, it may not be a good idea for you to eat eggs every single day.
- The good news is that a lot of the omelette makers on the market allow you to make many other dishes as well which means that you can add some variety into your meals while still having the convenience and ease of use that an omelette maker provides. This device offers tons of benefits with virtually no downsides.
If you have decided that you absolutely cannot do without the convenience of an omelette maker in your home, use our article as your resource to help you pick the best omelette maker for your needs.
Our handy buying guide will assist you in ensuring that the device you choose has all the features you need. We’ve even saved you time by researching, rating, and reviewing all the top brands for you to choose from.